G19 Gen5 FS – The next generation. The GLOCK 19 Gen5 FS pistol in 9 mm Luger is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions. The new frame design without finger grooves still allows to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size by mounting the different back straps. The reversible magazine catch and ambidextrous slide stop lever make it ideal for left and right-handed shooters. The rifling and the crown of the barrel were slightly modified for increased precision.
GLOCK Gen5 pistols are the latest example of GLOCK’s constant pursuit of perfection. Gen5 pistols feature over 20 design modifications from their Gen4 predecessors. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility. Among these design changes are five distinct features which deliver an improved overall shooting experience and propel GLOCK into its next generation of pistols.
- The ion-bonded finish reduces corrosion and scratching and improves performance in adverse or de-greased conditions. JUUL pods near me
- The barrel’s new rifling and crown deliver improved accuracy for both the beginner and the seasoned gun owner.
- Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip, delivering consistent comfort and improved control to a wider range of consumers, regardless of hand size.
- The larger opening found in the mag-well of GLOCK Gen5 pistols makes quicker and easier magazine changes possible, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
- Now it is easier than ever for both left-handed and right-handed gun owners to quickly, comfortably, and safely manipulate the slide.
|MANUFACTURER:||Glock||CALIBER:||9mm||CAPACITY:||15rd||BARREL LENGTH:||4.02 in.||BARREL THREAD:||No||SLIDE LENGTH:||6.85 in.||OVERALL LENGTH:||7.28 in.||WIDTH:||1.34 in.||WEIGHT:||21.52 oz.||SIGHTS:||Factory|